Business Plus (Diploma in Business Administration) at The Apprentice Academy
Do you want to earn while you learn in a way that is best suited to you?
Our Business Plus Apprenticeship is an excellent choice if you want to gain knowledge and expertise in the work place, and study for a qualification. During the programme you will learn a broad range of new skills and work alongside some of the most experienced and respected industry experts.
- Business/Sales/Customer Services Support
- Marketing Administrator
- Human Resources/Recruitment Support
- Legal Administration Assistant
- Financial Administration Assistant
Five GCSE grades A-D (one must be a grade C in English or Maths)
Day 1: Familiarisation session and getting to know each other
Day 2: Providing the tools and techniques you need to secure the job you want, with a full day of interview preparation and training.
You will earn a starting salary of between £124 to £230+ per week, and the salary will vary depending on each employer.
All the employers we work are committed to investing long term in their employees, therefore the chances of being offered a permanent jobs are high.
- 84% of our apprentices achieve their qualification – 15% above the average national rate.
- 93% of apprentices who start our apprentice programme complete it successfully and gain their qualification — compared to a regional average of 69.7%.
You can also check out our career journey video of one of our former apprentices.
- Introduce you to great jobs with high starting salaries and real career development opportunities.
- Match you to job vacancies that fit your skills and interests.
- Provide an intensive and personal job preparation service to help you stand out from other candidates including CV writing, interview techniques and interpersonal skills.
- Secure an apprenticeship before you leave school so you can feel more confident about your future.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The Apprentice Academy directly.