Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools Apprenticeship at level 2 at Royal Borough Of Greenwich
You will cover nine mandataory units in your training:
- child and young person development
- safeguarding the welfare of children and young people
- communication and professional relationships with children, young people and adults
- equality, diversity and inclusion in work with children and young people
- helping improve your own and team practice in schools
- maintaining and supporting relationships with children and young people
- supporting children and young people's health and safety needs
- supporting children and young people's positive behaviour
- supporting learning activities.
We would normally expect young people to have a minimum of Grade C at GCSE in Maths and English or equivalent, but can discuss options if a young person has not achieved this standard. No previous experience is required, but applicants would need to be interested in pursuing careers in the areas of work covered by the apprenticeships.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Royal Borough Of Greenwich directly.