Customer Service Level 3 Diploma at Academy Training Group
The Level 3 Diploma is aimed at people already employed in a customer service role who have significant responsibility for the delivery of both internal and external customer service within their team or organisation. Learners will need to understand the importance of customer service as a competitive tool and be proactive in finding solutions to a range of customer service situations. Learners will need to demonstrate their ability to analyse and respond to customers on a strategic level, suggesting improvements and leading in their implementation.
Training for the Customer Service Qualification is based around six key areas, and we'll help you put together the right modules from each area to fit the job you do and the way you want to develop your career:
- " Customer service essentials - understand your organisation's approach to customer service, the importance of your appearance and behaviour and how to respond appropriately to questions and comments.
- Communicating with customers - how to prepare written communications, listen to your customers and interpret body language.
- Problem solving - discover how to respond to customer queries and complaints appropriately, deal with difficult and dissatisfied customers and record and analyse data from complaints to identify recurring problems.
- Relationship building - find out how you can exceed your customers' expectations.
- Continuing improvement - carrying out a self-assessment and working with others to improve the performance of you and your business.
- Using information - how to gather, store and process accurate customer service information lawfully and securely.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Academy Training Group directly.