Maintenance Operations Level 2 Diploma at Lambeth College
You will study the following topics:
- Painting and decorating
- Plastering and rendering
- Use of handheld power tools
- Use of access equipment - static and mobile towers
- Safe working practices in construction
- Information, quantities and communicating with others
- Building methods and construction technology
You will be required to complete a College initial and diagnostic assessment and have an interview.
In the assessment you will need to achieve a minimum of Level 1 in English or Maths.
You will be expected to have Level 1 Introduction to Maintenance Operations, or equivalent qualifications/experience, and have a commitment to study Maths and English to Level 2.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Lambeth College directly.