Hospitality & Catering Apprenticeship at Rathbone Training
This apprenticeship will give you the skills and knowledge you need to work in one of the largest industries in the country.
If you’re aged 16-24 you can join. You don’t need any formal qualifications, but you will need to take a basic skills test if you don’t have GCSEs in English and Maths.
- Knowledge and competence learning is delivered in the workplace
- Tests are undertaken in the workplace
- E-portfolio access for all learners, with additional resources to facilitate independent learning
- You’ll be paid the current hourly rate for apprentices as a minimum.
- You’ll also get a minimum of four weeks paid leave for your holidays, just like other employees.
- Get an NUS card for loads of discounts
- You can continue on a higher-level programme or go straight into employment.
- Roles include chef, bar service, housekeeping, catering assistant and front office staff.
Apply now to secure your place today!
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Rathbone Training directly.