Chemistry at Sandbach School
- F321: Atoms, Bonds & Groups
- F322: Chains, Energy & Resources
- F323: Practical Skills in Chemistry 1
- F324: Rings, Polymers and Analysis
- F325: Equilibria, Energetics and Elements
- F326: Practical Skills in Chemistry 2
Candidates should come from a Double Science background, preferably with a minimum grade “B” in Additional Science or Chemistry. An inquisitive mind, a good understanding of Mathematics at GCSE and a keen interest in Chemistry are also useful prerequisites.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Sandbach School directly.