Office Administration: Business Professional (Level 1) at Central College Nottingham
This qualification is for those seeking a career in Office Administration, or mature learners returning to work and wishing to update your skills.
On the Level 1 Administration (Business Professional) programme you will study various units related to working in Administration, including:
- Working in Business and Administration
- Creating Business Documents
- Making and Receiving Calls
- Welcoming Visitors
- Handling Mail
- Communicating with Customers
- Team working
- Organising Meetings
- Text Production
- Word Processing
- Legal Text Processing
- Speed Keying
- Functional Skills in English and Maths
English and Maths are an essential part of your studies and will help you succeed on your course. These subjects will help you develop confidence and are the key employability skills that all employers now look for when recruiting.
One of the following:
- 4 GCSEs at grades D-G including English Language and Maths
- A relevant Entry 3 qualification, plus you will need to complete an English and Maths assessment to determine the right course and support for you.
Adults who are aged 19+ without the necessary qualifications are welcome to apply.
The course will involve assessments, portfolio building and exams.
This course is designed to enable you to develop skills that will help you gain employment in an administrative environment. Successful students may be able to progress onto a Level 2 qualification in Business or Business Administration.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Central College Nottingham directly.