Plumbing Level 2 Diploma at Bridgwater College
This course is designed for full-time students who wish to gain a basic understanding of plumbing and heating and have already passed the Level 1 programme.
The course will focus on a range of basic plumbing theory and practices including:
- Pipe bending and types of jointing
- Basic maintenance on taps and valves
- Rainwater systems and maintenance
- Basin and wc installation and maintenance.
- Health and safety
- Environmental awareness
- Plumbing principles and practical applications
- Basic electrical operations
- Hot and cold water systems
- Central heating systems
- Drainage systems
- Four GCSEs A – C grade
- Interest within the plumbing industry
- Practical tasks and portfolio
- Multiple choice exams
You could progress on to a Level 3 Apprenticeship.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bridgwater College directly.