Childcare 109 Certificate Level 1 at City of Bristol College
You will study a variety of topics to help you prepare for work with children. We will also make sure that you have the maths, IT and English skills that employers need.
- Creative activities for young children
- Musical experiences for young children
- Valuing children
- Child development in practice settings
- Planning group activities
- Books, stories and rhymes
You must have:
- A passion for working with children
- Initial assessment of English and maths skills
- A clear criminal record
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City of Bristol College directly.