Complementary Therapies Level 3 Diploma at Swindon College
This course is designed for adults who wish to train for a career in holistic therapy. You will also study both Indian Head Massage and Stone Massage Therapy.
The course will include:
- Practical and Theory of Massage
- Reflexology and Aromatherapy Techniques
- The origins and content of Aromatherapy Oils Blending and Using Oils
- The importance of Client Care and Consultation
- Health and Safety
- Client Reception
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Human Body, in order to fully comprehend the effects of Holistic Treatments
- Reflective Practice
- Maths and English.
You must be aged 16 years or over, have gained three GCSEs at grade C or Level 2 Beauty Therapy as well as a successful interview with a course tutor. To succeed as a Holistic Therapist, you will also need excellent practical and interpersonal skills.
Students often progress to study other associated therapies such as Shiatsu or Reiki, which all work well together and give the therapist a wide range of skills to offer in a private practice, health hydros, fitness centres and hospitals. Or we offer the level 4 Advanced Beauty Therapy Diploma for those that may wish to move into higher education.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Swindon College directly.