Music Technology BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma at Haslingden High School, Specialist Arts, Maths and Computing College
Music Technology is a creative course for both musicians and technologists.
- Unit 1: Music sequencing and production
- Unit 2: Digital recording and production
- Unit 3: Live sound recording
- Unit 4: Composing for film and documentary
- Unit 5: Planning for a career in music
- Unit 6: Live music performance
Grade C at GCSE Music or Rockschool level 2 (not essential)
This course is assessed mainly through coursework assignments with some examination elements.
Practical skills are developed to allow students to progress to a very wide range of career pathways including apprenticeship courses, live sound work placements and studying Music Technology at university.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Haslingden High School, Specialist Arts, Maths and Computing College directly.