Management Advanced Apprenticeship Diploma - workbased at Eastleigh College
Business and Management is an extremely diverse career which can open doors to just about any organisation.
You will learn key skills that are applicable to any business environment, including analytical thinking, decision making, problem solving, and effective communication.
A qualification in this area could lead to a career in Accountancy, Human Resources, Management, Retail, Sales and Marketing and more.
Learners will be required to complete five mandatory units:
- Manage Team Performance
- Principles of People Management
- Principles of Business
- Principles of Leadership and Management
- Manage Personal and Professional Development
Then choose from a wide variety of optional units to gain the full qualification.
Within the Full apprenticeship framework you will also be required to complete:
- Employer's Rights and Responsibilities workbook
- Maths, English and ICT functional skills at level 2.
- Although there are no formal qualification entry requirements, learners should have the knowledge and skills for working in a business and professional management sector.
- Learners should also have literacy and numeracy skills.
- Management Advanced Apprenticeship has been developed to support those working as first line managers, section managers, assistant managers, trainee managers, senior supervisors, junior non-commissioned officers (armed forces) and those working in a range of other management positions.
- Once you have enrolled onto the programme you will be assigned an assessor that will visit you in the workplace regularly.
- They will complete assessment plans and reviews with you to keep you on target.
- They will support you in the collection of the required evidence needed for your qualification through different assessment methods such as: professional discussion, observations, written questions, verbal questions, witness statements and any assignments.
Learners can progress to a Level 4 Diploma in Management or job roles such as Manager, Head of Function, and Area Manager.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Eastleigh College directly.