Customer Service - Intermediate Apprenticeship Level 2 at Easton & Otley College
This apprenticeship will develop knowledge, understanding and skills essential for providing excellent customer service across various occupations and sectors of employment.
It is suitable for those seeking or employed in a wide variety of customer service related roles, including sales assistants, receptionists, call centre operators, customer service assistants.
Programme Structure: The apprenticeship framework is made up of different nationally recognised qualifications. Including:
- Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English, Mathematics
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Course content includes:
- Deliver customer service
- Understand customers
- Principles of customer service
- Understand employer organisations
- Manage personal performance and development
- Entry onto the apprenticeship is subject to a thorough initial assessment to clarify course suitability.
- Entrants must have the ability to achieve Level 1 Functional Skills in English and Mathematics and ICT and be able to cope with the Level 2 vocational qualification.
- Apprentices must be employed in the industry and must have a contract of employment working for a minimum for 30 hours per week.
Apprentices successfully completing the Intermediate Apprenticeship have opportunities to progress within the industry by continuing onto the Advanced Apprenticeship in Customer Service or Management or other Management Training at the College.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Easton & Otley College directly.