Women’s Hairdressing VRQ Advanced Diploma at Great Yarmouth College
This will prepare you for employment as a senior stylist whilst taking your skills to a very high level. This is your opportunity to discover insights and inspirations to bring the latest trends to life in the salon. You’ll become increasingly confident broadening your knowledge and technical skills as you experiment with the latest techniques.
- Highly qualified professional staff
- Opportunity to experience a realistic working environment with professional supervision
- Opportunity for work experience with local salons and possibly gain an apprenticeship from it
- Opportunity to enter competitions
- Gain high quality customer service skills
You will need to have completed the NVQ Diploma in Women’s Hairdressing course or have at least 5 GCSEs at grade A*-C including Maths & English
Assessed by completion of continual practical assessments, oral questions, assignments and online external tests.
You can progress to an Apprenticeship, enter employment or progress to higher education
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Great Yarmouth College directly.