Beauty Specialist Techniques Level 2 Diploma at South Essex College
This course is suitable for those wishing to prepare for a career as a beauty therapist, or for further study at a higher level.
System ref: #2559
You will study areas including:
- health and safety in the salon
- reception duties
- client care and communication
- facial skin care
- eyelash and eyebrow treatments
- display Stock
- apply and instruct on make-up
- manicure and pedicure
- skin tanning techniques
- GCSEs at grade three in maths and English, or
- GCSEs at grade D in maths and English, or
- Beauty Therapy Level 1 Diploma or equivalent and maths and English at level one
- successful attendance at interview event and satisfactory references
- you will be required to purchase salon wear, equipment kit, textbooks and consumables
- practical and written assessments
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment
You may progress to one of the Collegeâ€™s Level 3 Beauty Therapy programmes, which will qualify you to be a beauty therapist.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Essex College directly.