Gas Appliances Training and Assessment at Alpha Building Services Engineering
This course is aiming to provide all gas operatives with their ACS Appliances assessment or reassessment in order to be eligible for Gas Safe registration. All gas operatives and heating engineers, who install, maintain and repair domestic gas appliances must hold the relevant qualifications for the areas of work respectively. Operatives are required to obtain qualifications under the Accredited Certification Scheme (ACS). This certification scheme is regulated by the United Kingdom Accreditation Services (UKAS). This certification need to be renewed every five years.
- CENWAT - Central heating boilers/hot water circulators/Water heaters
- CKR1 - Cookers
- HTR1 - Space heaters (including gas fires and wall heaters)
- DAH1 - Warm air heating appliances
- MET1 - Meters
- CPA1- Combustion performance analysis of domestic appliances
- For initial assessment, applicant need to present suitable certificate before enrolment such as the ACS CCN1 and CPA1 certificate.
- For re-assessment, applicant must present previous ACS assessment certificate before enrolment, such as CCN1 or certificate for any number of appliances.
£192 per appliance (Initial)
£140 Per appliance (Re-assessment)
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Alpha Building Services Engineering directly.