Horse Management - Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma at Easton & Otley College
The aim of this course is to provide the knowledge, understanding and skills for you to progress into employment in the equine industry.
- Animal biology
- Competition grooming
- Nutrition and health
- A non-riding route is also an option.
- 4 GCSEs A-C (including Science and English)
- or Level 2 Diploma normally merit overall or Extended Certificate in Horse Care (Merit profile overall plus 2 GCSEs Grade A-C).
- Some other Level 2 qualifications are accepted and must be at Merit profile plus Science and English GCSE at Grade A-C.
- There will be a riding assessment for the riding pathway.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Easton & Otley College directly.