Food Safety Supervision for Manufacturing CIEH Award Level 3 (QCF) at Duchy College
Successful completion of the training programme and assessment will enable candidates to understand the:
- terminology used in respect to supervising food safety procedures
- supervisor's role in ensuring compliance with UK and European food safety legislation
- concept of contamination and the risks it imposes on food safety
- role temperature plays in the control of food safety
- importance of good workplace and equipment design to ensure food safety
- importance of supervising high standards of cleanliness and maintenance in a food manufacturing operation
- importance of good pest control practice
- need for high standards of personal hygiene
- importance of being able to contribute to staff training
- principles of the HACCP system and how a supervisor can contribute to the implementation of a food safety management system in a food manufacturing operation
- importance of auditing procedures.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Duchy College directly.
Last updated date: 12 June 2015