Leisure Operations - Intermediate Apprenticeship Level 2 at Easton & Otley College
The Intermediate Level Apprenticeship in Leisure Operations is designed for those individuals who are either already employed in the sector and wish to gain new knowledge and skills or who are looking to enter the sector and further develop their knowledge and skills to progress their careers.
The framework is also suitable for those wishing to change career after having worked in a different sector. An interest in the sector is beneficial. The delivery is through teaching, support and assessment direct into the workplace
The apprenticeship framework is made up of different nationally recognised qualifications. Including:
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Operational Services
- Level 2 Certificate in Leisure Operations
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English and Math’s
- Level 2 Award in Employer Awareness in Active Leisure
- First Aid
- Understanding the Active Leisure and Learning Sector
- Understanding Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Customer Care and Diversity in Active Leisure
- Health, Safety, Security and Welfare in Active Leisure
- Developing self in an Active Leisure job role
- Teamwork in Active Leisure
- Entry onto the apprenticeship is subject to a thorough initial assessment to clarify course suitability.
- Entrants must have the ability to achieve Level 1 Functional Skills in English and Mathematics and be able to manage the requirements of a Level 2 vocational qualification.
- Apprentices need to be employed for minimum of 30 hours a week in the industry with a contract of employment.
Apprentices successfully completing the Intermediate Apprenticeship have opportunities to progress within the industry by developing a career in Personal Training or Leisure Management and/or progressing on to an Advanced Apprenticeship in Personal Training or Leisure Management
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Easton & Otley College directly.