Financial Studies IFS Level 3 Diploma at Haringey Sixth Form Centre
You will study:
- The importance of financial capability for immediate, short-term, medium-term and long-term financial needs
- Financial services and products, including sources of help and advice
- Borrowing, budgeting, financial planning and cash flow
- The impact of external influences at different stages in the personal life cycle
- Risk and reward in managing personal finance
- Personal and external factors that lead to change
- Maintaining financial sustainability and avoiding long term debt
- The financial services system, financial sustainability (individual and general) and marketing techniques
4 GCSEs A* - C including Maths or English or Level 2 Diploma at Merit or Destinction and GCSE grade A*-C in English or Maths
Where it leads:
The course provides a basis for a career in a wide range of differing degrees in Accounting, Finance and Business Studies or you can progress on to an apprenticeship or start a career in marketing, Human Resources, insurance, retail banking, business banking, customer services and financial services.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Haringey Sixth Form Centre directly.