Hospitality and Catering Advanced Level Apprenticeship at Wirral Metropolitan College
This apprenticeship is designed for applicants who are in paid employment within Hospitality and Catering, to achieve the theory and practical elements of the qualifications which recognise the skills they gain in the workplace.
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Professional Cookery (Competence Element)
- Level 3 Certificate in Hospitality and Catering Principles (Knowledge Element)
- Functional Skill in Mathematics at Level 2
- Functional Skill in English at Level 2
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Apprentices must be in paid employment of at least 30 hours a week. Candidates who already have a qualification at Level 4 or higher are not eligible.
If English is not your first language, you may need an assessment before enrolling on this course.
Progression to general management and supervisory qualifications and/or job progression including increased responsibility in the workplace.
The course length is dependent on experience, capability and commitment. A minimum of twelve months to a maximum of eighteen months.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Wirral Metropolitan College directly.