Business Level 2 at North Notts College (NNC)
About this Course
This full-time course will give you a general overview of the world of business. You will learn about the different areas in business such as marketing, finance, sales and retail and develop the skills to start your business career.
What will I study?
- Enterprise in the business world
- Finance for business
- Principles of marketing
- Principles of customer service
- Business online
- Introducing retail business
What are the entry requirements?
- Four GCSEs at grade D including English
- Level 1 in Business
- A good reference
How will I be assessed?
Your course assessments may include:
- A variety of tasks including written work, presentations and projects
- You will also carry out two externally assessed units which will include an exam
- 16-18 year olds do not need to pay course fees
- Depending on your circumstances you may not need to pay fees
Contact the Enquiries Team on on 01909 504500 for advice and guidance
What can I progress to?
- Business Diploma Level 3
- Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration, Customer Service or Digital Marketing
- AAT Accounting courses
- Business Support Assistant
- Customer Service Representative
- Finance assistant
- Marketing Assistant
Why study with us?
- Carrying out a variety of projects/challenges both in College and in the local community
- Carrying out a week’s work experience in a local business
- Visiting local businesses and meeting local employers to learn more about how business works
- Meeting guest speakers who will tell you more about their roles in business
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Commitment to the programme
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.