Extended Project Qualification AQA AS Level 'Fees payable' at Hethersett Old Hall School
What and how will I study?
You will choose a topic or area of interest to form an individual project and:
- Identify and draft the main aims and objectives of this project.
- Plan, research and carry out your project. During this research phase, you will apply certain organisational skills and strategies to fulfil your project objectives. You need to obtain and select information from a number of different sources, analyse data and show that you understand the complexities of the topic you have chosen. In some cases you will need to research and develop new skills and techniques.
- Provide evidence of all stages of your project.
- Reflect on your learning from completing the project.
No special entry requirements are required.
- Produce a written report between 1000 and 5000 words.
- Carry out a presentation about your project suitable for a non-specialist audience.
ATTENTION: Please ensure that you understand that course fees will be payable before submitting your application.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Hethersett Old Hall School directly.