Site Carpentry CSKILLS Diploma Level 3 at City of Bristol College
The course consists of 4 additional units from those achieved at Level 2.
- Analysing technical information, quantities and communicating with others
- Analysing the construction industry and built environment
- Erect complex structural carcassing components
- Install and maintain non-structural and structural components
You must have:
- Successfully completed the Level 2 Diploma in Site Carpentry
- Achieved a very high attendance rate
- Successfully achieved Functional Skills or GCSE targets
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City of Bristol College directly.