AASE programme at Haddon Training LTD
The AASE framework comprises:
- Level 3 Certificates in Achieving Excellence in and Understanding Sports Performance
- Functional Skills in English and Mathematics at Level 2 (if required)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
You do not need to have any formal academic qualifications but you must have the potential to achieve GCSE level Maths and English, if you do not hold these qualifications. You must not be attending University during your AASE programme.
Riders must live or work in England and be available to attend all training camps. These are usually held in the Midlands.
You must meet specific criteria set by British Showjumping:
- Have a horse on the equine pathway OR
- Have a horse that has attended young horse training with a Reference from a coach
- Have jumped 2 double clears at 1.30m OR
- Have jumped 2 double clears at 1.20m showing progression, with a Reference from a coach.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Haddon Training LTD directly.