Customer Service Apprenticeship Level 3 at Anderson Stockley Accredited Training
The Advanced Apprenticeship in Customer Service aims to provide opportunities to demonstrate understanding of customer service as a competitive tool and to be proactive in finding solutions, both within and externally to organisations.
Learners are likely to have significant responsibility for the delivery of both internal and external customer service within their team or organisation.
Learners will demonstrate their ability to analyse and respond to customers on a strategic level, suggesting improvements and leading in their implementation, using software solutions as appropriate.
The above qualification consists of:
- NVQ Diploma in Customer Service Level 3
- Certificate in Customer Service Level 3
- Functional Skills English Level 2
- Functional Skills Maths Level 2
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
To achieve the Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Customer Service, learners must achieve 42 credits from a set of units included in the Mandatory units listed below:
- Demonstrate understanding of customer service
- Demonstrate understanding of the rules that impact on improvements in customer service
To achieve the Level 3 Certificate in Customer Service, learners must achieve 13 credits from the two Mandatory units listed below:
- Principles of customer service delivery
- Developing and improving the customer service delivery
Learners will complete two set assignments to cover the above units. The learner’s assessor will guide them through the underpinning knowledge needed. Learners will also be observed in the workplace by their assessor and complete case studies, short answer questions and personal statements.
- Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Management
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Team Leading
- Level 3/4 QCF Qualification relevant to the learners job role
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Anderson Stockley Accredited Training directly.