Health and Social Care A/S at University Academy Keighley
The course enables students to develop both a broad understanding of Health and Social Care principles and gives them the opportunity to focus on a specific pathway, e.g. in health care, social care and early years care and education.
The course aims to:
- develop and sustain an interest in health, early years care and education, social care and issues affecting the care sector;
- acquire knowledge and understanding of health, early years care and education and issues affecting the health and social care sector;
- develop skills that will enable them to make an effective contribution to the care sector including skills of research, evaluation and problem-solving in a work-related context;
- apply knowledge, understanding and skills;
- prepare for further study and training.
English Language at grade C would be advantageous as report writing is a critical element of the course.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact University Academy Keighley directly.