Creative Media Production(Television and Film)BTEC Level 3 Certificate/Subsidiary Diploma at Exeter College
On this course you will learn and practise a wide range of skills including pre production, production and post-production techniques.
- Develop your skills in creating moving image sequences
- Work on projects such as music videos, single camera productions and documentaries
- Explore research techniques and communication skills for the creative media sector
- Train in the use of HD DV cameras and other specialist media equipment
- Develop analytical skills to understand the construction of media products and expand your creativity
You are assessed on your finished video work and
your production folder.
You need at least five GCSEs at grade C or above (including English language and maths) and a keen interest in the application of practical media techniques.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Exeter College directly.