Electrical Installation Level 3 Diploma at Warwickshire College Group
You will be taught how to inspect and test electrical installations, fault diagnonis and completion of testing documentation.
You will also cover electrical science, including the operation of motors and power factor correction.
17th Edition Wiring Regulation and Designing Electrical Installation
- Unit 201: Health and Safety in Building Services Engineering
- Unit 301: Understand the Fundamental Principles and Requirements of Environmental Technology Systems
- Unit 302: Principles of Electrical Science
- Unit 303: Electrical Installations - Fault Diagnosis and Rectification
- Unit 304: Electrical Installations - Inspection, Testing and Commissioning
- Unit 305: Electrical Systems Design
- Unit 308 Career Awareness in Building Services Engineering
City and Guilds 2365 Level 2 Certificate in Electrical Installations
- Unit 201 Online multiple choice exam and practical assessment
- Unit 301 Online multiple choice exam
- Unit 302 Practical assessment and written exam
- Unit 303 Practical assessment and written assessment
- Unit 304 Practical assessment and written assessment
- Unit 305 Written assessment
- Unit 308 Written assessment
City and Guilds 2394 and 2395 - Initial Verification and Periodic Inspection and Testing of Electrical Installations
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Warwickshire College Group directly.