Hairdressing Level 1, 2 and 3 at Skegness College of Vocational Training Limited
These courses have been designed for full and part time learners. The course develops both practical and knowledge required to work in the Hairdressing industry. Private learners may study individual units.
At Level 1 your course may include:
- Shampooing and conditioning
- Hand care, skin care and face painting
- Plaiting and twisting
- Temporary hair colour
At Level 2 your course may include:
- Health and safety in the salon
- Client consultation and promoting products and services
- Styling and dressing
- Cutting hair
- Colouring hair
- Perming hair
At Level 3 your course may include:
- Monitoring health and safety in the salon
- Cutting using a variety of techniques
- Colour and colour correction
Hair-up including bridal looks
1 you can become a salon assistant or progress onto a Level 2 course - full time or apprenticeship.
At Level 2 you will be able to become a junior stylist or progress onto a level 3 course - full time or apprenticeship
At Level 3 you will be able to become a salon owner, senior stylist, technician, salon manager or progress onto a level 4 course or into teacher training.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Skegness College of Vocational Training Limited directly.