Skills for Training, Employment, Progression & Self-Development (STEPS) at Macclesfield College
Who is this course for?
- Students aged 16 years and over.
- A course for students with learning difficulties and/or disabilities, to gain skills to get ready for work and build on your social skills and work towards greater independence.
What will I do?
Edexcel BTEC Diploma in Vocational Studies – Entry 3
You'll cover a variety of topic areas including:
- Managing Personal Finance
- New skills acquired through a variety of vocational subject areas
- Developing Personal Confidence and Self-Awareness
- Enthusiastic about being at college and see employment or further education as one of your goals.
- Able to listen and follow instructions.
- Willing to try new things.
- Prepared to commit to a full time course.
Learning will take place in a mix of environments including classroom based sessions, workshops and work-based learning and visits from industry speakers.
- Level 1 or Level 2 vocational course
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Macclesfield College directly.