Engineering BTEC Level 3 at Holgate Academy
This course is designed for students who would like a Level 3 qualification in Engineering, which gives direct entry to university or a job in the Engineering industry.
The course topics include:
- Health and Safety in the Engineering Workplace
- Engineering Drawing
- Principles and Applications of Electronic Devices and Circuits
- Applications of Mechanical Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Principles
- Properties and Applications of Engineering Materials.
Students who want to study Engineering need to have at least 5 GCSEs grade A*-C, including Maths, Science and English or BTEC Level 2 Extended Certificate in Engineering (Merit).
- An undergraduate degree in Engineering or a BTEC Higher National
- A foundation degree in Engineering
- Employment in a full range of engineering careers either academic or industrial.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Holgate Academy directly.