Computing Foundation Level 1 at Hull College Group
Foundation Computing is a fun and exciting course which aims to equip learners with knowledge, skills and experience of using Microsoft Office and creative packages along with the skills to set up an IT system and connect up peripheral devices
- Microsoft Office packages including Word, spread sheets and desktop publishing
- Creative units including computer graphics, video and audio
- Set up and optimise IT Systems
- Programming using Visual B
In addition to the hours in class you will need to use allocated study time and your own time to successfully complete the course.asic
- Four GCSE at E grade or equivalent including both Maths and English.
- Students who do not have English as their first language must be working towards ESOL.
The course is assessed via a number of assignments. To complete the course you will need to carry out research on a number of industry related topics.
You will need:
- memory stick
- A4 lever arch
- pens, pencils
- ruler and a notebook.
BTEC Level 2 Computing, Information & Creative Technology and other Level 2 courses including apprenticeships
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Hull College Group directly.