Nail Services NVQ Level 2 Diploma at All About Hair & Beauty Academy Limited
The Academy, in partnership with Sixth Forms, is able to offer an NVQ in Nail Services.
The course involves successful completion of the following specialist units:
- Ensure responsibility for actions to reduce risks to health and safety
- Provide manicure and pedicure services
- Carry out nail art services
- Apply maintain gel nail extensions (enhancements) to create a natural finish
- Fulfil salon reception duties
- Promote additional services or products to clients
To be accepted onto this course, you will have to attend an interview and have a strong commitment to working in the industry but you do not need to have studied beauty therapy or nail services before. You may need to pay a course fee and buy a kit which will be discussed at interview.
You will be assessed throughout the course by building a portfolio of evidence. To gain the full NVQ all units need to be completed.
You will have to provide stationary equipment and buy a full kit, text book and uniform. Any specialist equipment will be provided by The Academy.
You can use the NVQ to progress to a NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Beauty Therapy or seek employment in the industry possibly as a nail technician.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact All About Hair & Beauty Academy Limited directly.