Management and Team Leading Level 3 Apprenticeship at Bradford College
Apprenticeships give you the opportunity to learn and train in your chosen career as well as earning a regular pay packet. You will be given first-hand experience and learn the majority of the skills needed on the job, whilst also completing off-the-job training within College by day release.
This Apprenticeship is for first line managers who have decision-making responsibilities within defined limits, as well as those with wider responsibility for people and their performance. It also addresses the knowledge and understanding of key management activities.
Modules in this Apprenticeship include:
- Manage Your Own Resources & Professional Development
- Provide Leadership in Your Area of Responsibility
- Allocate & Monitor the Progress & Quality of Work in Your Area of Responsibility
- Ensure Health & Safety Requirements Are Met in Your Area of Responsibility
- Plan Change
- Implement Change
- Manage a Budget
- Manage a Project
- Work With Others to Improve Customer Service.
GCSE Mathematics and English at Grade A-C or a Level 1 on the Literacy and Numeracy BKSB.
For further information please visit our website or contact our admissions department on 01274 433333.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bradford College directly.