Health and Social Care Level 2 Diploma at JB Skills Training LTD
A strong interest in Health and Social Care, learners must be employed in an adult care setting. The pathway they follow will reflect the service they work in. The Apprenticeship requires the development of underpinning knowledge (Theory) and observations in the workplace to demonstrate competence. You will complete the mandatory units (28 units) and a selection of optional units to achieve the minimum 58 credit requirement.
• Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care
• Functional Skills in Maths and English at level 2
• Level 3 certificate in preparing to work in adult care
•Employment responsibilities and rights level 2
•Personal Learning and Thinking skills
• Principles of safeguarding and protection in health and social care
• Promote communication in health and social care
• The role of the health and social care worker
• Engage in personal development in health and social care settings
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact JB Skills Training LTD directly.