Children & Young People’s Workforce Apprenticeship - Certificate Level 2 at Redcar & Cleveland College
Are you employed and working with children aged 0-19 years?
Why not do an Apprenticeship?
The Apprenticeship Framework will help you develop your career as a childminder, youth worker or childcare practitioner. To achieve the full Apprenticeship you will need to successfully complete the following mandatory components:
Mandatory components Certificate for Children & Young People’s Workforce.
- Students must gain a minimum of 35 credits to achieve the Level 2 Certificate for the Children & Young Peoples Workforce.
- You must achieve 13 mandatory units (31 credits) and up to 3 optional units (4 credits).
- For all competency based units you will be directly observed in the workplace.
- Knowledge based units will be assessed via assignments or a portfolio of evidence.
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR).
- Functional Skills English Level 1.
- Functional Skills Maths Level 1.
- Functional Skills ICT Level 1.
You must have:
- Employment in a childcare setting with children aged 0-19 years.
- Evidence of a current CRB check.
- A good level of literacy, numeracy and ICT skills.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Redcar & Cleveland College directly.