Carpentry and Joinery Level 1 Diploma at New College Durham
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills needed to achieve work-based competencies in Wood Occupations.
You will study the following units:
- Health, safety and welfare in construction
- Knowledge of technical information
- Knowledge of construction technology
- Produce woodworking joints
- Maintain and use carpentry hand tools
- Prepare and use portable power tools
College Assessors will carry out continuous and final assessment in all units.
Formal entry qualifications are not required. All Level 1 courses in Construction are pending a successful interview and BKSB result.
You may progress onto Level 2 Diploma in Site Carpentry.Related careers
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact New College Durham directly.