Sport BTEC Level 3 National Extended Certificate at Strood Academy
BTEC Level 3 National Extended Certificate in Sport
2 Year Course
- Students develop:
- Essential knowledge and understanding of different areas of the subject and how they relate to each other.
- a deep appreciation of the skills, knowledge and understanding of different areas od sport
- competence and confidence in a variery of areas including how the body works in sport, health and fitness and the understanding of the Leisure industry.
- interest in and enthusuiasm for the subject, including developing an interest in further study and careers associated with the subject
GCSE Sport = Grade C, interested in taking part in Sport.
Units that will be covered:
- Anatomy and Physiology - (Exam)
- Fitness testing and programme for health, sport and well-being - (Case study)
- Development in sports industry (Internally Assessed)
- Application of Fitness Testing (Internally Assessed)
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Strood Academy directly.