Healthier Food and Special Diet at Acacia Training
To provide candidates with a good understanding of the principles of nutrition.Who Should Apply:
Those who require an understanding of nutritional requirements for people with the responsibility to prepare balanced menus for others.
At the end of the course you will have a better understanding of the basic principles of nutrition and the positive impact that can be gained by good diet.
- Have an awareness of the effects of food processing on the nutritional values of foods
- Have an awareness of the importance of accurate food labelling
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of different groups of people and their differing needs
- Be able to describe recommendations for feeding people in these situations
- Have an understanding of the importance of careful menu planning
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Acacia Training directly.