Customer Service Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3 at Bedford College
The Apprenticeships programme is ideal if your job is dedicated to customer service, for example Customer Relationship Managers, Co-ordinators and Team Leaders. You will develop your skills in communicating effectively with customers face to face, in writing, or by telephone, resolving problems and improving customer relations, promoting products and services, keeping records, gathering customer feedback, working in a team, developing complementary technical skills according to the job role.
You will need a keen interest in providing excellent customer service and working as part of a team, and be able to demonstrate a "can do" attitude with basic numeracy and literacy skills on which to build your customer service skills. It is expected that you will also have some prior experience in a customer service role, although this is not a formal requirement.
The competence element of the Diploma is assessed in the workplace.
On successful completion of this Apprenticeship you could move on to a Higher Level programme such as:
- a Higher Level Apprenticeship programme in Contact Centre Management, Business &
- Professional Administration or Leadership & Management
- further or higher education to undertake customer service, business related or other
- qualifications, including Foundation Degrees in, for example, Contact Centres, Retail
- Management, Business Management or Hospitality
- a range of Customer Service, Contact Centres, Sales, Business related and other undergraduate programmes
- a range of Customer Service and other Professional Qualifications, including a Level 4
- Diploma in Customer Service Management, a Level 4 Diploma in Contact Centres, or a
- Foundation Degree in Contact Centre Management.
With additional training, you may be able to progress in your career to roles including senior customer service supervisor, customer service manager, and a range of other senior customer service related roles.
There are two delivery models available for this framework:
- Delivered in the workplace apart from functional skills (if required) for which college attendance will be required for two hours each week and for exams
- Workplace assessment plus college attendance one day per week for underpinning knowledge and functional skills (if required).
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bedford College directly.