Early Years Educator: Level 2 Certificate in an Introduction to Early Years Education and Care at The Child Care Company (Old Windsor) Limited
- Assessment Process: Work-based observation and assignments
- Learners will need to be working, volunteering or on practical placement as they need to show competence in both knowledge and skills.
- Also available as an Advanced Apprenticeship.
- This qualification...
- is for all those who have little experience in childcare and wish to work with children aged 0-5 years.
- will prepare learners to work in an early years environment.
- Recommended 250 placement hours.
- Learners must be at least 16 years old.
- Recommended 269-282 guided learning hours.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The Child Care Company (Old Windsor) Limited directly.
Last updated date: 16 September 2015