Electrical Installation Level 3 at Wiltshire College
This course develops the knowledge learnt on the Level 2 Diploma, it also covers the full design process, the Regulations, inspection, testing and commissioning of electrical circuits and systems. Students need to demonstrate a full understanding of all electrical circuits as this course is the underpinning knowledge of practising electricians.
- Unit 201/501 - Health and Safety in building services engineering
- Unit 301 - Understand the fundamental principles and requirements of environmental technology systems
- Unit 302 Principles of electrical science
- Unit 303 Electrical Installations: fault diagnosis and rectification
- Unit 304 Electrical Installations: testing and commissioning
- Unit 305 Electrical systems design
- Unit 308 Career awareness in building services engineering
Successful completion of the Level 2 Diploma in Electrical Installation
A satisfactory interview, a good reference and passing a trade specific test.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Wiltshire College directly.