Level 3 Diploma in Health & Social Care at Lincolnshire Regional College
• Gain a broad understanding of health
• Develop skills, knowledge and understanding in health
• Have an opportunity to apply learning in a practical and realistic way
• Follow a programme of study that enables progression to both Higher Education and
employment in health sectors
• Develop key skills that are highly valued by employers and universities
• Gain confidence by developing independent learning skills
5 GCSEs at Grade C or above including English, Maths and Science is preferred. Intermediate GNVQ/Edexcel First Diploma at Merit level / Level 2 BTEC Diploma. Alternative qualifications in caring if of an equivalent level to the above. A variety of compulsory placements in health care Settings shall be offered. An enhanced CRB check will be required to work in these areas and settings.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Lincolnshire Regional College directly.