Level 2 Marketing Apprenticeship at Leeds City College
The aim of the Marketing Apprenticeship is to provide employers in England with a high quality, nationally recognised programme.
This will attract new talent into the marketing industry to make businesses more productive, efficient and profitable.
The marketing industry includes: the marketing of traditional goods and services, conferences and events, market research and social marketing.
The marketing industry is extremely competitive and is driven by the need to develop both innovative and cost-effective methods of working, whilst keeping pace with rapidly changing consumer preferences.
In order to achieve a full apprenticeship you must successfully complete the different parts of the framework over 12 to 15 months.
This consists of sector related industry qualifications:
Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Marketing
- Collect and organise market research data
- Contribute to measuring the marketing response
- Work with other people in a business environment
- Improve own performance in a business environment
The Optional units are chosen by the employer to reflect your job role
Level 2 BTEC Certificate in Principles of Marketing
- Principles of Marketing Theory
- Understanding Legal, Regulatory and Ethical Requirements in Sales or Marketing
- Principles of Personal Responsibilities and Working in a Business Environment
- Principles of Digital Marketing
- Principles of Market Research
- Principles of Customer Relationships
- Understanding the Relationship between Sales and Marketing
Functional Skills qualifications
- Level 1 Functional Skill in English Level 1
- Functional Skill in Maths Level 1
- Functional Skills in ICT
+ Employment Rights and Responsibilities
+ Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
A rigorous recruitment and selections process is carried out to ensure that the aspiring apprentices are suited to enduring this exciting and challenging route of study. GCSE grade A-C in English and Maths would be an advantage.
However if you cannot provide evidence of this then you will be required to sit an online assessment test. Employment in a marketing setting.
A wide range of assessment methods are used in the workplace. Evidence reflects how you have carried out the process relating to your competence.
For example: The process that you carry out could be recorded in an observation or witness testimony. Products relating to your competence could be minutes of a meeting, e mails, letters, manufacturing instructions, photos and health and safety checks.
Different forms of questioning are carried out on an on-going part of the assessment process.
Search and apply online for our current vacancies https://leedscitycollege.justapply.uk or alternatively you can complete the online application form or e-mail a copy of your cv to the Apprenticeship Recruitment Team.
Contact us on: T: 0113 216 2337 / 0113 308 7918
Apprenticeship routes can change throughout the year, keep up to date here
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.