Animal Care and Management Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship at Bicton College
Options available to study are:
- Animal accommodation
- Animal handling
- Feeding and health care
- Health and safety
- Animal discipline and training
- Animal training
- Animal training in the audiovisual industries
- Animal welfare
- Dog / Animal wardens
- Dog grooming
- Pet care and retail
You may also gain nationally recognised functional skills' qualifications in English and maths.
It is essential that your Initial Assessment results show that you are working at Level 2. You should also have the following:
- A suitable work placement
- A good reference
- BTEC Level 2 qualification
- GCSEs at grades A–C in English and maths would be an advantage
- Relevant work experience and knowledge of your chosen industry
It may be possible to progress to a full-time programme at Bicton College such as the Foundation Degree in Animal Science (Management and Welfare) (see our University Level online course guide for further details). Positions of a responsible and managerial nature are often open to those holding Level 3 qualifications.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bicton College directly.