COSHH Risk Assessment at The Construction Skills People Ltd
This programme is designed for Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders and Safety Representatives who may be actively involved in compliance with using hazardous substances.
To provide delegates with an understanding of the requirements under the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Regulations 2002. Enabling recognition of the implications & requirements of COSHH and how to apply them in the workplace. To enable delegates to carry out simple risk assessments & recognise when specialist support is required.
- Outline legal requirements for control of hazardous substances (COSHH, PPE, etc) and associated ACOP’s
- Overview of occupational health risk
- Outline of general strategy for control of occupational health risks
- Control strategies and the hierarchy of prevention and protection for hazardous substances
- Exposure limits and control limits
- Collecting Hazard data
- Workplace monitoring requirements and techniques
- Recording systems
- Risk Assessment
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The Construction Skills People Ltd directly.