Automotive Customer Service (Level 2) Apprenticeship at Central College Nottingham
The programme covers the technical and practical needs for today’s Motor Vehicle Retail Customer Service industry. It provides the customer service and technical knowledge for people working in all types of garages and dealerships.
- Understanding Customer Service Within the Automotive Industry
- Understand how to Communicate Effectively with Customers in the Automotive Industry
- Understand how to Deliver Reliable Customer Service Within the Automotive Industry
- Understand how to Use Dealer Management Systems (DMS) Relevant to the Automotive Industry
- Understand how to Recognise and Deal With Queries, Requests and Problems in the Automotive Industry
- Understand how to Develop Customer Service Relationships in the Automotive Industry
- Health and Safety
- Functional Skills in English and Maths
English and Maths are an essential part of your studies and will help you succeed on your course. These subjects will help you develop confidence and are the key employability skills that all employers now look for when recruiting.
You will need to be employed in a motor vehicle service reception carrying out appropriate tasks. In addition, applicants must have achieved 4 GCSEs at grades A* to D.
For each module you will need to complete coursework, written assignments, practical assessments, online tests and work based observations.
Subject to meeting the subject criteria you may be able to move onto an Advanced Apprenticeship to further improve your knowledge and skills.
To be an Apprentice Customer Advisor you must be employed in a motor vehicle service reception working a minimum of 30 hours per week.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Central College Nottingham directly.