Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Apprenticeship Level 2 at New College Nottingham
Apprenticeships are a great way to learn and earn at the same time. If you know that you want to hone your skills to become a refrigeration and air
conditioning specialist, then this apprenticeship is for you.
Apprenticeships can give you access to a real working experience, during which time you will be supported by both your employer and a team of professional assessors from New College Nottingham.
The specialist Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Apprenticeship provides a qualification to enable apprentices to:
- Maintain the safe working environment for HVACR activities
- Contribute to the improvement of business products and services for HVACR work activities
- Plan RAC work activities
- Commission and decommission RAC systems
You will also complete Level 1 Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT, PLTS and ERR.
- Be aged 16 or over
- Have lived in the UK for the past three years
- Be employed in the trade and work a minimum of 30 hours per week
You assessor will carry out a series of observations and assessments throughout your apprenticeship. You will also have professional discussions with both your employer and your college assessor.
After completing this course you will be able to progress onto the Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact New College Nottingham directly.