Team Programme with S Yorks Fire & Rescue & S Yorks Police working in partnership with the Prince’s Trust at The Prince's Trust
Free course for 16-25 year olds offered by S Yorkshire Fire & Rescue and South Yorkshire Police working in partnership with the Prince’s Trust.
A twelve-week self development programme at either
Broadway Fire Station or Wath upon Dearne Fire Station that gives you practical skills, self-belief and help with getting a job.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
• Gain new skills and qualifications
• Mix with new people and make new friends
• It won’t cost you anything and we will work with you to make sure you won’t lose your benefits*
• A better chance of moving into a job, education or training
• Help with job-hunting and writing your CV
• The chance to make a difference in your community
• And most importantly – a big boost to your confidence and a real sense of achievement!
Must be 16 to 25 , not in work, training or education and live in South Yorkshire
*Please take individual advice from your Team Leader or Job Centre Advisor regarding your benefits claims and participation on the Team Programme.
Please note there will be Taster days and Interview as part of the recruitment process
For the course at Wath-upon-Dearne contact
John – 07769887249 or Paul – 07827258223
For the course at Barnsley
contact Rhian – 07919565122 or Paul – 07775007498
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The Prince's Trust directly.